Well, I can't say that anymore! We had such a sweet gift given to us by the sister of my good friend Erin - family photos from a REAL photographer! We felt like stars today as Mollie from Bloom Austin met us at Mayfield Park to take the pics. The kids agree that the shots we see on her website look like they're straight out of a back-to-school ad! Check out the ones she posted at http://www.bloomaustin.com/blog/2009/08/bright-austin-family-photographer/
Here's one sample:

Man, we're blessed to have such amazingly gorgeous kids - both on the inside and out!
5 comments:
SO BEAUTIFUL JESS! These are absolute perfect pictures of your sweet fam.
These are truly wonderful pictures! (I peeked at the others, too.)
Love It!
that is great family portrait! I love the candid nature of it--very representative of your personalities.
That previous message was from me--just forgot to sign out of the preschool email address. Anyway--we are joining a babysitting co-op right now too! Yeah to teh return of weekly date night!
Post a Comment