Ceciana (nicknamed Anna) and Cecil (nicknamed C3 - he is the 3rd) came to hang out with us for about 7 hrs today! We all had a great time and the kids played together beautifully. They were so sweet and warm to all of us, and immediately wanted to call us mom and dad (sob!). They are sleeping over tomorrow night and then should be back Thursday night for good. What an amazing week - we are so blessed!
Weather at our house
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


8 comments:
Yeah! So happy for you! The kids are adorable and with a family like yours, will surely feel right at home in no time. We can't wait to meet the kids next time we are down there (or maybe next time ya'' are up in the great NW). We love all of you!
I am so proud to call you my brother and sister. And Daisy and Clara are the most beautiful and big-hearted kids. You guys are amazing and strong.
I can't wait to hear "Auntie Susi" from two more Sjolseths. I can't wait to make Ana and C3 birthday cakes and Halloween costumes and get to know and love them as much as I love the rest of your family.
What is happening in your house is the purest of faith and hope and love. James 1:27
Huge congratulations! What an amazing gift for each of the 6 members of your family!! You are amazing parents and all of your children have and will benefit from being a part of the family you create. Just about too cool for words, truly. I wish I could be around to meet Ana and C3! Tell them they have a... what? second cousin? in Michigan who is excited to meet them some day!
oh my goodness...my heart is so happy for you all! i have little tears in my eyes. B.E.A.U.T.I.F.U.L. family!
loving the pictures and the updates! we are t.h.r.i.l.l.e.d.!
All the kids look so happy together and they are all so beautiful. I am going to look for a scrapbook for Ana and also C3 if he wants one. Have them let me know what they want me to put on the covers. Well, now I have to change all of my passwords to state 8 instead of 6 grandkids. I love you and I get tears in my eyes thinking of the two new ones.
I don't check your blog for a couple of days and look what I miss!
Congrats on your two newest children. All the best as to all 6of you as you transition into your new family!
Mom - Cecil wants C3's Universe and Cecianna wants Anna's Galaxy on their scrapbooks. They were very excited about them.
Cori - thanks. we just checked your blog too yesterday for the frst time in a while. congrats on pursuing a second adoption. we may get in touch with you for advice to help with the transition.
Post a Comment