
The kids were thrilled to head to Chuck E Cheese! We did the full shebang (no idea how to actually spell that) - pizza, sodas & lots of tokens.
I'm now convinced is the worst pizza in the world! Oh my gosh, I could barely choke it down, and now I have heartburn to top it off. (Oddly enough, Cecianna and Cecil, who have been to Chuck E Cheese countless times before, thought the pizza was awesome! And Daisy and Clara thought it was BAD. I wonder if their tastebuds will change over the years or if it will always be a comfort food to them.) Again, at least the kids had fun! And it was pretty interesting people watching.

Doesn't Brent look thrilled to be there?
Oh wait, he's coming to life...
Now we're talking!
Man, they racked up the tickets...

They all pooled the 1,000+ tickets to get some kind of rocket launcher (sounds better than it looks), so at least we didn't come home with a ton of trinkets.

And I got to play a little Skee Ball too. So, it wasn't something I'm going to rush to do again, but it was a success for the kids. They felt like their efforts were worth it. Next time I'll have to bribe them with something I'll enjoy more "Hey kids, if you do X, we can go have dessert at Chez Zee!"
3 comments:
I wonder if Brent knows that in that picture with his coat on, it kinda looks like he is wearing an Alabama sweater!
uh oh! it's my canada shirt...and we all know canadians love the longhorns and hate the alabama tide
Pics of Jess skee-balling it made my night! Could Cecil HAVE a bigger smile? I think not.
Post a Comment