
Brent and I heading to an 80's party:

My brother Mike's birthday - a rare night for Brent and I to go to Happy Hour:

The kids (and Daisy's friend) were psyched up for Norway's performance in the Olympics (I've been glued to them every night)...

This was such a joyous day for me. It was Valentine's Day and while Brent had to study for a class, me and the kids went to their elementary school to play and kill time. I just got such a kick out of seeing them having so much fun together. I realized I couldn't even imagine life with only 2 children and I loved how just being together, they were already a party!


Later that day, while Cecil went to his first baseball practice with Brent (how cute and happy is he?!), the girls and I rode the bus downtown to the Austin Museum of Art and participated in some crafts that accompanied the show.

Charlotte (Brent's mom) came to visit, and one of the highlights for me was having breakfast with her, my mom, and our newly adopted grandmother...a gorgeous bunch of grandmas!
Charlotte was probably overwhelmed by this bunch, but they sure did love visiting with their grandma...

No comments:
Post a Comment