Weather at our house

Saturday, June 28, 2008

Welcome Post

This is our first blog.  We are underachievers, so we won't be posting on a regular basis, at least for now.  We will mainly be posting pics and videos(if it is possible), and if something big happens, like us winning the lottery.  Please feel free to post your own comments on here.

Brent, Jessica, Daisy, Clara, and Dreadlock(aka Sherlock)

2 comments:

Emily said...

Yo! Austin relatives! Long time no chat! Nice to see you've joined the blogosphere. I'd like to invite you to check out my blog, too, but I need a valid email address to which I can send the invite.

I, too, am an inconsistent blogger, so don't expect much from me, either. However, I'd sure love to chat with you all a bit more often (you know, like more than once every two or three years). So, send me an email address! We can do some catching up.

Charlotte said...

Girls, you swim beautifully. Keep up all of good, fun exercise.